The services of a cat sitting
For your cat
- Feed your cat and change water
- Clean the cat litter and bowls
- Play with the cat and cuddle
- Take good care (brushing, claws, emergencies)
- Ensure ongoing medical treatment (tablets, insulin shots, inhaler, etc.)
For your home
- Open windows to ventilate the house
- Water the plants
- Collect mail
- Repair any damage caused by your animal
- Ensure a regular presence to prevent burglaries
For your comfort
- You receive news throughout your absence
- You hire a trustworthy person who keeps their commitments
- Your cat is taken care of by a professional trained in this profession
- In case of emergency or during my vacation, a cat sitter from the same training replaces me
The prices per localities
Lausanne* and Pully
Prilly, Paudex, Lutry, Renens
Outside the localities mentioned, travel costs will be added at a rate of 1.- per kilometer.
* the postcode 1000 Lausanne is considered at the same rate as Epalinges
Reservations are made via this contact form.
No reservation will be taken into account by phone or SMS.
Requests are processed Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
The total amount of the services must be paid before the start of the cat sitting (TWINT, bank transfer or cash)
For cats requiring medical treatment at a fixed time (for example insulin injection), a supplement of 5.- per visit is added.
If you have more that 2 cats, the price per visit will be adjusted (+5.- per cat).
It is your responsibility to make sufficient food and littery available before you leave.
If the material runs out, you will be billed for purchases with a supplement of 15.- for the trip.
If you are a new customer, a first meeting will take place before your departure to get to know each other and to hand over the keys.
This meeting is billed only once.
We will establish a contract that mentions the habits and peculiarities of your animal, as well as all your instructions.
Cat sitting services concern cats. A supplement of 5.- per visit and per animal applies for other small animals that share the home (rabbits, hamsters, guinea pigs, fish, etc.)
Full Terms and Conditions are available here